Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 29, 2014

"The Secret is out"



This is an Ad I am doing to try and help the, POOR, HOMELESS and female PRISONER'S. 
I saw the need first when I went to Tegucigalpa women's prisons. Most recently I was asked by the organization called "Burgers Bibles and Blessings" who help feed and minister to the homeless. This is a group from my church at Central Christian. 
Because this monthly cycle is with most women for many years starting with adolescence, it is therefore a common problem, yet one of the best kept SECRETS until a lady NEEDS ONE! 
I have personally felt the desperation, but my chances of getting a tampon or any other feminine product are feasible and assessable for me, but not so much for some. 
I am taking it upon myself to address this issue and help those who are 'at war' with desiring to keep this a SECRET within their personal lives, by reaching out to them, to give.
If you would like to help......email me or private message me on Facebook @ Holly Vernon Miller or go to Holly Miller Ministries.com
Thanks and GOD BLESS YOU





No comments:

Post a Comment