Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day two of Twenty-eleven.......feelin' fine.

I am not going to bore you with journal-ing all the details of my very eventful two days of this new Year. I am blogging to tell you that if you are not on a road to "somewhere", then you will probably deny your possibilities for the "out there" chance of this new year.
What's out there? I do not know all that is in store for you, but I will share with you one very important dream I have, and I know that it is "out there" for you.

It has only taken me two days to determine that we only have one chance to do something fulfilling. I am not talking about accomplishments in the successes of this World, I am not even talking about loading a bank account with money or paying off every credit card, (though getting out of debt is necessary for freedom) nor am I talking about riding on the waves of some great adventure. I am simply coming to you in this moment to refresh you with an almost forty-eight hour ago awakening I had in the very sweet moments of this New year. This is the WORD to you, the reader.
Keep FAITH alive!

Keep Faith alive is what I heard in the hours of pre-celebration/and celebration and the hours of "saying good-bye" to what is left behind. Keep faith alive, by crossing the finish line or dotting the last I. Just keep moving.
In the movie "Iron Will" I saw a determined heart. This spoke to me as I sat for the second time to watch a young man, who lost his daddy in a river and made friends with enemies and even beat the brutal winter storm to find determination in the heart of not only himself, but on lookers who cheered him to the finish line. The reward was not to just suffice himself, but more so for his widowed mother. He inspired me. Though the movie takes place so very long ago, the contents of it's expression is much like all of us at some time or another in our lives. We either give up the fight and we think we can't weather the storm or we allow the enemy to defeat us, or we just can't keep going, because we don't see our dream or any hope of reaching that goal. What is that goal really? Why do you really think you are here?
Keep the Faith alive!

How do we do this, you might ask. By exercising your belief in living with hope and realizing that it really does exist. Faith according to Hebrews 11:1 says this: "Now faith is, The substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen." God is the same for us. We hope in Him though we do not see Him. He has always been with us. Genesis to Revelation. He is with us.

We do not see that we have faith to get through to almost forty-eight hours into a new year, but we keep standing on the hope that we will see another day. In TWO days it will be day four of 2011. Will you find answers after day four?
When I was five years old sitting on the floor with my barbies, playing make-believe with my sister, I did not doubt a future with a husband or a home or even a car or a job. I knew that it would happen at five years old in my creative mind. FAITH WAS ALIVE and I didn't have to hope that it would be; it was just as a matter of fact, alive! When did we stop creating new ideas to bring hope to others as well as ourselves?
That was 44 years ago. I have made it through many New Years and even ran a few races and have encouraged a few widows and cradled someones child, of which I have held right out of his mothers womb.
The miracle of keeping Faith alive is to love the life you have been given and then enter into its GRACE, with all the hard turns or exciting adventures.

I borrowed ideas from the heart of others many times in my life, but I now make ideas a reality as I venture into the unknown and..........believe!

Day 2 of 2011 is ending in four and a half hours. It is only day two. Make the next 363 days you have left in this year, to be a place of determination in your heart. Why not do; Hebrews 11:1--hope for what you do not see. It's "out there"..........somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment